Release notes - 4.3.1 for JIRA 7
Version Synchroniser Listener
A new built-in listener has been added, which synchronises version events such as create, release, merge etc, between all configured projects.
This is a huge time-saver when working on multiple projects that all share the same source base, and have the same "release scheme".
For Fast-track post-functions, and escalation services, you can now opt to skip checking of any or all of permissions, conditions and validators. This allows you to make use of fast-tracking for example:
as a service desk customer who otherwise would not have permission to do the transition, or
in conjunction with the standard condition that hides the transition from users
- [SRJIRA-1889] - JQL functions doc'n no longer has an example of how to create your own custom JQL function
- [SRJIRA-1893] - Fix formatting of copy custom fields
- [SRJIRA-1904] - styling is bad on event listener page
- [SRJIRA-1905] - Docs and samples for links/attachment validation
- [SRJIRA-1906] - minor XSS issue
- [SRJIRA-1908] - Service Desk internal comment example does not work correctly
- [SRJIRA-1895] - Allow user to set transition options on escalation service and fast-track transition
- [SRJIRA-1901] - create examples for JQL alias functions