Release notes - 4.3.5 for JIRA 7
Hide any Item or Panel
This version has a new built-in script under Admin → Script Fragments, which will allow you to hide any system web item or panel, or those that are provided by plugins.
This lets users focus on only those UI elements that are relevant to them, and prevent them inappropriately cloning or linking issues etc. See Hide UI Element Built-In Script.
Fast-track has been largely rewritten, fixing many issues.
This version also reduces a common cause of confusion by allowing you to update an issue using
issueInputParameters, regardless of whether this transition is using a screen. See the final paragraph of the documentation on the fast-track function.
JQL Performance Improvements
We have made some small improvements to performance for this release. Where we can determine the list of applicable projects we do so and filter on those.
We will also log slow queries, and time out those that take more than a minute. All this is covered in the documentation on JQL functions performance.
Issue Picker Improvements
Dynamically change the filter query for a select list to make powerful forms.
- [SRJIRA-479] - Fast-track condition is using an outdated value
- [SRJIRA-1318] - Incorrect status with multiple fast-tracks on same transition
- [SRJIRA-1897] - issue picker resource does not allow showing subtasks
- [SRJIRA-1923] - Select List Conversion does not updated value when JQL is changed
- [SRJIRA-1939] - Workflow example send custom email with "Include only PDFs" does not work.
- [SRJIRA-1978] - when a dialog endppoint has an error, js exception for missing variable errorThrown
- [SRJIRA-1964] - Allow admins to limit the amount of resources custom JQL functions can consume
- [SRJIRA-1959] - Encrypt Maven (Nexus) Repository Credentials in Gradle.properties
- [SRJIRA-1966] - include ScriptRunner artifacts in https://bintray.com/bintray/jcenter