Release notes - 5.0.1 for JIRA 7
|Version 5.0.0 was publicly released for a short period of time on Marketplace. Unfortunately due to major issues with that release we pulled it from the marketplace. If you have this version you should upgrade to 5.0.1 which fixes these major issues.|
User Interface updated
With version 5.0.0 we’ve done a major overhaul of the user interface, allowing for a more user friendly experience and providing a better way of navigating through all sections of ScriptRunner.
Scripts are also now better organised and easier to access allowing for a quicker access to the desired script through a collapse and expand buttons. Together with this, we’ve decided to removed the slow auto-scroll when a script was being edited for a more snappy experience.
- [SRJIRA-688] - script fields - using the date template shows relative dates in column view
- [SRJIRA-1316] - Linked Issue validator not triggering
- [SRJIRA-2107] - Web items trigger dialog/flag not working for items in the Projects menu (and possibly other menus)
- [SRJIRA-2116] - Script Registry throws error when workflow function implements CannedScript
- [SRJIRA-2117] - UserMessageUtil not displaying messages
- [SRJIRA-2189] - Assignee is not set in behaviours if user picker returns multiple results and the required user is not the first one
- [SRJIRA-2213] - ability to use UserMessageUtil from rest endpoint
- [SRJIRA-2217] - Escalation service is not deleted
- [SRPLAT-133] - Cannot create a web section with the location of a web item we added