Release notes - 5.2.1
Script Listeners - New Jira Service Desk and Jira Software Events
Script Listeners are powerful tools that let you react automatically to specific actions in Jira. We have updated Script Listeners to include Jira Service Desk, Jira Software, and other events.
We have added more than 40 new events to Script Listeners, including Sprint started/completed, Agile Boards created/updated, and even SLA-specific events like Thresholds Exceeded.
Copy Project for Jira Service Desk and Bulk Update SLAs
New User Guides for Jira Service Desk and SmartDraw
We are very happy to share best practices guides for how ScriptRunner for Jira can help your Service, Support, and Operations teams. We provided clear examples for you to automatically create a Root Cause Analysis document on a transition, clone and link a development issue from a Jira Service Desk ticket, or even email all watchers of issues linked to a development ticket, so your support teams can spend time supporting your customers, not manually updating tickets.
We have also shown you how to use the new SmartDraw Object Notation (SDON) to automatically generate a diagram of your backlog.
Fixes and Features
- [SRJIRA-2389] - Missing MentionIssueEvent and MentionIssueCommentEvent etc in jira event listeners
- [SRJIRA-2275] - Copy JSD Project
- [SRPLAT-199] - Spinner not showing when clicking add new item and available canned scripts are not ready
- [SRJIRA-2386] - Scripted Field with without "type" property in Jira API
- [SRJIRA-2206] - json for custom fields doesn't handle durations properly
- [SRJIRA-2433] - Upgrading to 5.0.15 or above then Downgrading causes Script Fields to stop functioning
- [SRJIRA-2277] - JSD Events
- [SRJIRA-2453] - Clones an Issue and Links "As User" selection ignored when linking issue
- [SRJIRA-2238] - Change docs for upgrading to JIRA 7
- [SRJIRA-2276] - Bulk Update SLAs
- [SRJIRA-2422] - In-Product Help and Community
- [SRJIRA-2257] - Escalation Service Throws an Exception
- [SRJIRA-2399] - Copy Project script fails to copy users and roles