Release notes - 5.4.28
Issue and Remote Issue Pickers
Previously you could convert text fields to issue pickers… the problem with this is that the "view issue" renderer had room for improvement, and that when using the API you were returned plain text strings. With this release we are introducing proper local and remote issue pickers, with full Behaviours support.
Commented and lastComment Visibility Predicate
Commented and LastComment now support searching on JSD comment visibility. You will need to reindex JIRA in order to use this. See the documentation.
New option to prevent impersonation of Jira System Administrators.
Admin users have not been able to switch to a system admin for a long while, now we have added an option to prevent Systems Administrators from impersonating other System Admins. This feature is optional, and you can find out how to enable it in the Switch User Documentation Page
Workflow transition buttons
As part of the Send Mail built-in script, the email template field now includes getWorkflowButtons in its binding.
This closure is called using
getWorkflowButtons.call() and adds a button to the email body for every valid transition given the issue’s current state.
Bug fixes and Features
- [SRJIRA-2906] - Show numerical IDs next to workflow actions when editing a behaviour condition
- [SRJIRA-2414] - Script Listeners Don't Show New Events
- [SRJIRA-2738] - Behaviours don't preset or lock issue type field
- [SRJIRA-2809] - Calling setRequired() on a RadioButton or CheckBox in SD portal doesn't remove (optional) text from UI
- [SRJIRA-2937] - Rich text fields bypass read-only setting when changing edit modes/settings
- [SRJIRA-2981] - Previous Status condition: Immediately Previous setting cannot be disabled once enabled
- [SRJIRA-2668] - Add a Script Fields Template for Dates without timestamps
- [SRJIRA-2928] - Provide an analogue to 'approval.buttons' in the custom email bindings
- [SRJIRA-2948] - Optionally prevent System Administrators impersonating other System Administrators.
- [SRJIRA-2579] - Script Registry Improvements/Fixes