Release notes - 5.5.2
New browse experience helping you discover features within ScriptRunner
Easy for users to search scripts by keyword.
New tagging system to quickly identify solutions
Comes as standalone page and as part of any configured Items creation flow
Jira Agile functions can now be used in boards
SRJIRA-2350 has been fixed, which means you can use JQL functions like
addedAfterSprintStart to define card colors and swimlane queries.
Fixes and Features
- [SRJIRA-2168] - Can't use behaviours with issue picker in behaviours select list conversion field
- [SRJIRA-2636] - JSD Behaviours - Behaviour lost after server validation fail
- [SRJIRA-2690] - Send a custom email listener doesn't work for non-issue events
- [SRJIRA-3141] - "Send Custom Email" Canned script getWorkflowButtons.call method fails to get workflow buttons if defined at the Create transtion stage
- [SRJIRA-3229] - EditableScriptFieldTrait tries to fetch script configurations by field config ID rather than field config scheme ID
- [SRJIRA-3295] - Behaviour mapping REST endpoint doesn't validate the input
- [SRJIRA-3302] - Automation for Jira integration - run action regardless of whether an issue is provided
- [SRJIRA-3325] - setFormValue() doesnt work on cascade select in JSD
- [SRJIRA-3348] - Using the Remove from Sprint function throws error when board is not selected
- [SRJIRA-3353] - Automation for Jira Integration broken in Jira 8
- [SRJIRA-3362] - Script Console - Full screen mode doesn't show error message
- [SRJIRA-3364] - Clicking "Save" on a behaviour config will add "null" in the UI if no description added
- [SRJIRA-3373] - Missing Binding variable in Simple scripted validator
- [SRJIRA-3394] - @RunWith(ScriptRunnerTestRunner) no longer uses baseurl system property so users cannot change default port/baseurl
- [SRJIRA-3398] - addMapping redirect can cause crash if behaviour not present
Have questions? Visit the Atlassian Community to connect, share, and learn with other Atlassian users and experts, including Adaptavist staff.
Want to learn more? Check out courses on Adaptavist Learn, an online platform to onboard and train new users for Atlassian solutions.