Release notes - 5.5.7
Introducing the new ScriptRunner Mail Handler. Mail Handler for ScriptRunner expands on Jira’s built-in mail handling capabilities. This new feature allows users to run groovy scripts when messages are received, automating tasks such as creating a new issue from the mail subject, creating users from the recipient list, or triggering workflow actions.
For more information on how to configure a ScriptRunner Mail Handler see our documentation.
- [SRJIRA-2747] - Constrained create issue screen doesn't preserve behaviour context id when project is changed
- [SRJIRA-3004] - Fields with behaviours become inline-editable if you edit another field inline first
- [SRJIRA-3296] - Unable to use send mail attachments callback on Service Desk project
- [SRJIRA-3449] - AddedAfterSprintStart and RemovedAfterSprintStart do not work with anonymous access
- [SRJIRA-3459] - Update Custom attachment callback example
- [SRJIRA-3462] - Behaviours: Edit popup dialog does not trigger since 5.5.5
- [SRJIRA-3469] - Script Field "Issue Picker" does not work with REST API
Have questions? Visit the Atlassian Community to connect, share, and learn with other Atlassian users and experts, including Adaptavist staff.
Want to learn more? Check out courses on Adaptavist Learn, an online platform to onboard and train new users for Atlassian solutions.