Release notes - 5.4.18
Hooks API Support
We now support writing your hooks using the new hooks API Atlassian have introduced in Bitbucket 5.
This is most relevant if your writing your own custom hooks as the API easily provides you with the data you need, reducing the cost involved in getting up and running with writing a custom hook. It also comes in useful if you want your hook to be applied to both changes coming in through the UI and for a regular Git push.
Clone ScriptRunner Items
You now have the option to clone configured ScriptRunner items when you use the built-in clone repository script. These include event handlers, pre/post-hooks and merge checks.
- [SRBITB-318] - misc problems with BBS
- [SRBITB-357] - Only clone per-repo items for project level clone repository script
- [SRBITB-358] - Repository size report doesn't display pie chart at project level
- [SRBITB-360] - Project and repository level admin sections redirect to login if not a full admin
- [SRBITB-362] - Application link picker broken in require commits to be associated with Jira issues
- [SRBITB-364] - Fix TrustedCommitAuthorsCustom hook for multiple regexes
- [SRBITB-365] - Update Getting Started screen
- [SRBITB-368] - Preview button should be hidden for some items
- [SRBITB-369] - Export as CSV for Project repo size report exports all projects
- [SRBITB-370] - Configure mirrored repos fails to load
- [SRBITB-378] - Add missing mirroring test
- [SRBITB-379] - Configure mirrored repos destination is not displayed
- [SRBITB-222] - Add documentation for repository size report