Release notes - 5.4.29
Bitbucket Server 5.14+ compatibility
This release is compatible with Bitbucket Server 5.14.
Dynamically configure email in send mail script
There is an additional mail configuration section in the send mail script which allows you to configure fields such as to the to and from addresses based on information from the specific event or commits depending on which extension point you use.
If you click expand examples under the mail configuration and click customize the email you’ll see an example on how to do this.
- [SRBITB-221] - Allow from address and recipients to be set dynamically in send mail script
- [SRBITB-380] - Repo slug doesn't always get replaced with numerical ID when saving hook config
- [SRBITB-381] - Max repository size notification email doesn't have separate rows in table
- [SRBITB-385] - Adding items as a project or repository admin returns 401
- [SRBITB-389] - As a repository admin static type checker lozenge keep spinning forever
- [SRBITB-390] - All upgrade tasks are not run
- [SRBITB-392] - Repository admin can not delete repository level items
- [SRBITB-396] - Bitbucket 5.14 compatibility