Release notes - 5.6.1
Fix for SRPLAT-560 - Occasional NoClassDefFound with @WithPlugin compilation customiser
Dynamically adding and removing plugin classloaders was found to be impractical and unreliable due to lack of control over classloader caches.
The behaviour has changed so that when any
@WithPlugin annotation is detected, the classloader from the selected plugin(s) is available to all scripts.
This is true when using
@WithPlugin or not in subsequent script executions.
This change does not affect performance as the system classloaders are first in the classloader order.
Continue to add
@WithPlugin to any scripts that use classes from other plugins.
Without this, after a restart, successful script compiling will be dependent on the order of execution.
Static type checking will show errors if you forget to use
- [SRJIRA-458] - import of helper class not possible
- [SRJIRA-3328] - Script Field partially duplicated after adding a new configuration context
- [SRJIRA-3391] - Assigning closures with no parameters to script field bindings doesn't type check
- [SRJIRA-3457] - Subquery in 'expression' JQL function isn't necessarily valid when expression script is being validated
- [SRJIRA-3494] - Cached condition results need to be keyed on status as well
- [SRJIRA-3651] - Ambiguous method error when using expression JQL function anonymously
- [SRJIRA-3658] - potential class loader lock contention issue when parsing behaviours configuration
- [SRJIRA-3646] - "Custom Script" Scripted Fields fail to show Execution History in user interface
Have questions? Visit the Atlassian Community to connect, share, and learn with other Atlassian users and experts, including Adaptavist staff.
Want to learn more? Check out courses on Adaptavist Learn, an online platform to onboard and train new users for Atlassian solutions.